Advocate Support Services, Inc. has been awarded the highest level of accreditation by CARF International for its Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program.
CARF accreditation is a public seal of trust and commitment to quality based on internationally accepted standards. Achieving this accreditation demonstrates Advocate Support Services, Inc. 's commitment to exceptional, personalized care. An organization receiving the highest level of CARF accreditation has undergone a detailed peer review process and has demonstrated to a team of surveyors, during an on-site visit, its commitment to providing programs and services of the highest quality. For more information on CARF, visit www.carf.org.
PRA is the premier source of learning, knowledge and research for the psychiatric rehabilitation profession, and provides resources, education, ideas and advocacy to enhance the power and performance of the recovery workforce. PRA represents more than 1,300 individual and organizational members, representing 8,000 psychiatric rehabilitation professionals.
For more information, please visit https://www.psychrehabassociation.org
Advocate Support Services Inc. is a Trained Military Assistance Provider. Developed by the Maryland Governors’ Challenge to prevent suicide among service members, veterans and their families. The curriculum helps providers better understand military and veteran culture, and create a safety plan in a military-culturally competent way.
Advocate's staff qualifications exceed Maryland's regulatory requirements. We have several Bachelor's and Master's prepared case workers, as well as Certified Psychiatric Rehabilitation Professionals on staff, and prepared to provide excellent service.
Website Privacy Notice
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for (Advocate Support Services). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected when visiting the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
2. The choices available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can update, correct, or modify any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing:
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information voluntarily given to us via email or other explicit contact from you. We do not sell or rent personal information.
· We may use your information to respond to you if contact is made to use. However, we will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, i.e. to ship an order or if using an external Point of Sale System such as PayPal.
Your Access and Control Over Information:
You may opt out of future communication with us any time by contacting the email address listed below or by unsubscribing to our newsletters. Additionally, you can do the following by sending an email request:
1. See what data we have about you, if any.
2. Change/Update, correct, or delete any data we have about you.
3. Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data or PHI), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. Verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
· While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only those who need information to perform a specific job (billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
· The computers and/or servers that store personally identifiable information, are kept in a secure environment.